Hotels considered the best in San Francisco are voted by many reviewers by some of the best travel websites. They are either guest, visitors, travelers and have all spent their nights and days in them. These luxurious rooms, some being quaint, architecturally beautiful, with some of the best concierge services you’ll ever receive. Also, majority of them have those extras, such as Wi-Fi, complimentary services, fine-dining, swimming pools, minutes from shopping and Union Square, transportation rental…to name a few.
Why stay anywhere else when visiting San Francisco, California when you can stay at the best. Here are some of those best hotels in San Francisco:
Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square
– Embrace in holiday pleasures this winter season at the iconic Westin St. Francis. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s Union Square enjoy some great shopping, ice skating, or ride on a cable car. This hotel is minutes away from everything any visitor would want to go to and plus more. Rooms and dining are two elements that keep this hotel in the top of the list for the best hotels in SF. Modern rooms, charming and classic, plus it’s minutes from the main attractions and entertainment. The bath and bed are touched with the right amenities every hotel should have and then some. If you like a drink in the evening before heading back to your room, go to the Clock bar which has some cocktails and premium spirits or go to the Chateau Montelena, which is “off the lobby”, a prestigious winery you can enjoy while you stay at this fabulous hotel. Additionally, if you like a snack or morning coffee, Caruso’s is the place to go to when staying here. There’s a variety of options of on their menu: pastries, Panini sandwiches, wines and coffee drinks, salads, sandwiches, and naturally a full bar.335 Powell Street, San Francisco, California 94102 (http://www.StFrancisGM@westin.com)
Fairmont San Francisco
– A historical landmark hotel in San Francisco which feature the most beautiful and luxurious rooms one’s ever seen in the country. This includes those terry cloth robes and towels. With a full-service spa, two dining areas which are beautiful to eat in, and since it is on a landmark “Nob Hill”, it’s luxurious hotels is considered one of the best hotels to stay in when visiting San Francisco. There’s also a concierge service. Reservations are highly recommended, especially if you want a bird’s eye view of the city scape, coastline, and the SF bridge. There’s plenty of things to do in San Francisco, such as going to the “Cable-car Museum” which is about 4 minutes away from the grande hotel. Located: 950 Mason Street, Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States of America (http://www.fairmont.com/san-francisco/)
– One of the best hotels in San Francisco in the heart of the town, which is “Union Square” is considered a Landmark Choice for San Francisco Hotels”. The timeless yet modern place to stay is alive and a classic place to stay when in SF. The only place to stay directly in front of Union Square. There’s cable cars nearby for easy transportation. Shopping, the nightlife, and dozens of dining options are walks away. Also, the Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, and Chinatown are nearby as well. 333 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, California, 94102, USA(http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/hilton-san-francisco-union-square-SFOFHHH/index.html
– This is a classic and traditional olace to stay, and the luxurious hotel is quaint and charming in amenities, dining, service and many other “small surprises” that guests will adore. This unique and elegant Pacific Heights Hotel Drisco will bring you the comfort you deserve when on vacation or on a business trip to SF.
There are plenty of complimentary services that will cater to guests and visitors alike. For instance, there’s a mingling hour of wine and cheese, amongst some other extras that will keep you entertained and engaged while you stay and retreat to this quintessential hotel of SF. The architecture 1903 Edwardian style hotel has many hidden amenties that guests will love. One of the top rated prestigious recepients for 2016, come and enjoy a stay. At the corner of Pacific Avenue atop Pacific Heights in a prestigous neighborhood, away from the main downtown area, yet you can still walk to it since it’s not too far; only minutes away. 2901 Pacific Ave, San Francisco, CA 94115 (www.hoteldrisco.com)
Here are some other hotels that are considered some of the best to stay in when visiting San Francisco:
– The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco located at 600 Stockton Street
San Francisco, California 94108 United States (http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/california/san-francisco)
– Hawthorn Suites in Wyndham Oakland / Alameda located at 1628 Webster St, Alameda, CA 94501(http://www.oaklandhs.com/)
– Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco located at 217 Stevenson Street; Mailing address: 757 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 U.S.A. (http://www.fourseasons.com/sanfrancisco/)
– St. Regis Hotel San Francisco located at 125 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-3107
These are some of the top of the line hotels that have been reviewed and recommended on many popular traveling websites, 2016. With most of these places to stay, they’re not only beautifully driven by the best customer service in hospitality, but with the dozens of amenties any traveler or guest would love to have while staying in San Francisco, including some of the only places that are as historical as the town itself before it became a “hustle and bustle” town.